Monday, April 6, 2009

ADHD

Today I have the attention span of a 2-year-old on crack.

However, I did manage to create a new super hero in my grammar class:

Buttermantoastfeet (The name is in the works...As well as the hero...He was a little too much inspired by Powdered Toast Man from Ren & Stimpy...Anyway, he has a margarine-shaped head with, yes, toast for feet, and forks for arms! Slogan: "Spreading justice over baguettes of evil!")

And his arch nemeses:

Monsieur Hot Plate (all of my villains have been French lately...hmm...anyway- he has a mustache, but no motto yet)

&

Radioactive Bacon Man (He wears a beret...Slogan: "I'll clog your arteries AND give you cancer!!!")



I need help.



I should really be doing homework right now. But I have a hankering for some toast....I miss the days of toasters. I'm in France and I can't eat French toast. I'm making a skyscraper of toast when I get back. And then I'm going to IHOP at 3 in the morning just because I can.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe your previous entry, concerning what classes to register for, proved the ADD aspect of your personality, Paige. Please, enough of the obvious.
    :)

    P.S. I don't buy the "H" - you are fooling yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does that even mean?! You think I'm lazy? Well, as it happens, there is no such thing as ADD anymore, according to the DSM-IV. Just ADHD (haha- I love being a psych major). And if you saw me in class doing everything possible to stay in my seat, perhaps you would change your mind.

    Also, I hardly think introducing Radioactive Bacon Man is pointing out the obvious. Buahahaha

    ReplyDelete